Saturday, March 31, 2007

No Beauty in the Beast: Israel without Her Mascara

No Beauty in the Beast: Israel without Her Mascara


By Curt Maynard



Mark Glenn is an accomplished author and the webmaster of Crescent and the Cross -



As a politically correct apostate I have rejected the religion of political correctness which has freed me from the dogmatic and confining requirement to please everyone all the time. This allows me to write what I like, when I like, and about whom I like without qualms. I am completely free of the self imposed limitations that an embrasure of the PC Agenda guarantees and I prefer it that way.Mark Glenn too is a politically correct apostate; he more than proves this with his latest book



No Beauty in the Beast: Israel Without Her Mascara.” Glenn has taken political incorrectness to a whole new level, this book hones in on Israel like no other I have ever read. It is hands down the absolute best book I have ever read on the hypocrisy so intimately associated with the religious right in the United States and its love affair with a group of people and a nation that quite literally despise them. This unbelievable and un-Christian sycophancy has reached the point now where several hundred Christian Zionists from the United States recently appeared in the Israel Parliament [Knesset] asking Israel for its forgiveness for “centuries of Christian anti-Semitism.” Folks, this is a sickness, when so called Christian leaders have reached the point where they openly worship those associated with a religion that rejects every single significant tenet of Christianity [Whereas in comparison, Islam does not] – this isn’t my personal opinion and/or even a particular religious point of view, this is an undeniable and empirical fact. In any case, Glenn excises all of the superfluous garbage necessary in a tome that was written to please everyone and gets right down to the facts. The author does this so well in fact that even I was irked by his insight and unapologetic honestly a time or two, but I couldn’t put the book down. More on this later…



Read the rest at the Politically Correct Apostate

No comments: